Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 00:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Some misc questions

Ok, question #1, how can I setup Bash to have the server name for certain
users like root has?

Question #2, I've got a stray e-mail message in pine in the compose
buffer, every time I try to continue it, I get a panic, and pine dumps me
back to the prompt.

Question #3 I find myself in the position of needing ICQ. Their homepage
dosen't have anything for Unix at all, and from what I've seen of the
port collection, there isn't one. Is there a Linux version I can use?

Question #4, in an attempt to quit using 95 100%, what can I use to run
my HP4C scanner, possibly in conjunction with The Gimp?

Thanks for you help!

				Rick