Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 1995 22:35:46 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        terry@freefall.cdrom.com, ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Basic for /usr/ports/lang! Rah rah rah!

> Terry.  You say you have a nice little Basic stashed somewhere about
> your person?  Gimme!  I think it's time we tried out the "The Robin
> Hood Method"

I have one, It' written by Phil Cokcroft, (who I believe you met when here ?)
I'm sending it to you, it's been ported to all sorts of things,
so FreeBSD should be `dead easy'
Phil will present no problem re. licensing considerations, he wants
people to use it, & doesn't want to make money off it, & won't ask for any
weirdo "you can only ftp it, you can't cd-rom it" clauses.

Julian S	Munich