Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:10:05 -0500 (CDT)
From:      fosburgh@flash.net
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with 4.0 installworld

I have tried posting this about three times from my computer at home, but it never seems to go through.  Unfortunately, I do not currently have access to the log of this, but if this makes it through this time I will attempt to make it available if anyone requests it.  This problem occurred both when upgrading 3.4-S to 4.0-R and again 4.0-R to 4.0-S. When perl is installing, it dies with Error code 1 when running h2ph (I believe that is what it is doing) on vm/vnode_pager.h.  This file exists both under /include and under /src/sys and I can run h2ph on the one under /src/sys manually (haven't tried the other.)  running make -k is a workaround, but I would like to know if anyone has an idea what the problem might be.