Date:      08 Dec 2000 21:39:07 +0100
From:      Cyrille Lefevre <clefevre@citeweb.net>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/23355: ports/latex2html upgrader to 99.2b8

Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu> writes:

> On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Peter Pentchev wrote:
>
> > Uhm.. guess I'm not too quick on the uptake today :)  Do you mean that
> > this PR has been submitted without contacting you - and I should wait
> > for your comments on the patch - or that Cyrille Lefevre did contact
> > you, and I could commit the changes?
>
> Sorry for the confusion - he has not run these changes by me.  I saw them
> when they came through the PR system.  I'll take a look at them and
> comment on them later this weekend.

hi both,

since I'm not CC'ed, I don't see your comments until now.

and no, I didn't contact you (Brett) before submitting this PR, sorry.
next time, I'll do it if it is the rule, is it ?

about the MASTER_SITES changes, I guess it is better to use CTAN
mirrors which are widely available than the former sites.

Cyrille.
--
home: mailto:clefevre@citeweb.net work: mailto:Cyrille.Lefevre@edf.fr