Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:30:04 -0400
From:      Tom Gowin <tvg@awaretech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A newbie's first question

Hello,
I am not sure this is where I should send this but...

I am the new admin for a FreeBSD system and it runs our webserver
and sendmail. It dumps the web hits to the screen (or used to) and
it dumps the mailing loog to the screen as well. I use this to
catch problems at a glance (although I catch problems other ways too.)

These log files also getted dumped (appended) to a file called access.log
and I do not know how this happens or where this script? is doing its work.

I have dug around a great deal on the freebsd.org site with no luck.

Any help and or directions on where to really post this question would be
great.

Thank you,
Tom