Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:55:31 -0500
From:      Gene Bomgardner <Gene@bomgardner.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Where'd it go?

I remember in 4.6, there was a file where one could determine where
individual user accounts could log in from. I found it useful in that I
could allow only certain accounts to log in via telnet via a particular
interface.

Since I upgraded to 5.2, I can't find that file anywhere, and I can't
recall what it's called. I don't see it in the handbook either.

Does anyone know if it still exixts and where it is?

Thanx