Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 98 16:51:51 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, slayer@luvewe.ops.us.eglobe.com
Subject:   Re: Re : booting

Hi

I've got a similar setting on my home box. My choices are (from memory)

initial choice (for the 1st disk)
F1 DOS
F2 BSD (that's for a Stable partition I keep)
F5 Disk2

If I hit F5 :
F1 BSD (for my -Current partition)
F5 back to disk1

Tell me if you've got a different choice (this would mean BootEasy des
not handle properly the case)

Have you installed FreeBSD as a "dangerously dedicated" disk ?

	TfH