Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 1998 11:08:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Eli Lazich <elazich@loopback.com>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        David Titov <David.Titov@bubbs.biola.edu>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Technical info

There are some great books on OS design, OS Design and Implemetation by
Andrew Tannenbaum (comes with the source for MINIX & great exploration of
process management memory mgmt etc..).  2 books by Douglas Comer
and 1 by W. Richard Stevens.  A look on the Amazon web site should turn up
the titles since I'm not home right now and can't look at the cover for
you.  If you can't find them let me know and I'll ook up the titles for
you.

Eli

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Eivind Eklund wrote.