Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:50:32 -0400
From:      Janos Dohanics <web@3dresearch.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ACLs and samba4

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:48:51 +0200
"Timur I. Bakeyev" <timur@com.bat.ru> wrote:

> I believe that Samba provisioning is quite Linux specific and no
> effort have been done to make it work with UFS. It's well known, that
> it doesn't work with ZFS either. My limited knowledge of Python
> doesn't allow me to hack it to work :(
>
> Also, can you provide output of the 'mount' command? Could it be that
> ACLs didn't turn on despite fstab entry?
>
> With regards,
> Timur.

Thanks for your reply. Here is the output of 'mount':

# mount
/dev/mirror/gm2 on / (ufs, local, journaled soft-updates)
devfs on /dev (devfs, local, multilabel)
/dev/mirror/gm4 on /var (ufs, local, journaled soft-updates)
/dev/mirror/gm5 on /tmp (ufs, local, journaled soft-updates)
/dev/mirror/gm6 on /usr (ufs, local, journaled soft-updates, acls)

--
Janos Dohanics