Date:      Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:54:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
To:        beef@cybertouch.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Loren Koss <loren@pciway.com>
Subject:   Re: Dialup PPP Server..

[Keeping the reply to -questions, though I don't sub anymore and it's
probably already been answered there.]

Loren:

You need to enable IP Forwarding.  In rc.conf set "gateway_enable" to
"YES".

Lanny:

Make sure it's set for the correct COM port and IRQ.  You can try plug n
pray but if that doesn't work you should be able to manually jumper it to
a free COM port and IRQ.  And *please* make sure it's not a Winmodem.