Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:35:30 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Barry Grotjahn <flashlight@swn.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make : no target to make ?

--------------28AC37EEC2292E2E74FD93EC

Hi,

> I=B4m still learning unix and got this question :
> after changing into a directory I typed make .
> The system told me : no target to make .

Ummmm... WHAT directory are you trying this in? =20

We need LOTS of more information to figure out what the problem is.

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

The top of my head shines through my haircut
Even when I brush, shape and style
The top of my head smiles at the young man
Telling me I must have been alive awhile.