Date:      Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:53:21 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <jef53313@Bayou.UH.EDU>
To:        Vladimir Kushnir <kushn@olinet.isf.kiev.ua>
Cc:        Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with the setup script for StarOffice 3.1

> >    /usr/home/mark/.sd.sh: 1: Syntax error: newline unexpected
> >
> > I checked through the sd.sh script, but it looks OK to me.

If you look at line one it will give  a path of <progpath>, you need to
change that to the path of Star Office, probably
/usr/local/Staroffice-3.1.

If you receive the same error for other lines it will be for similar
problems, just correct each one.

Jonathan Fosburgh, wotan@scientist.com , University of Houston Geophysics
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1498

FreeBSD: Turning PCs into Workstations
http://www.freebsd.org
                     We shall not cease from exploration,
                And the end of our exploring shall be to arrive
            Where we started from, and know the place for the first time.
                       --T.S. Eliot, The Four Quartets