Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 2009 02:13:33 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Stef <stef-list@memberwebs.com>
To:        Harti Brandt <harti@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, Shteryana Shopova <shteryana@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: bsnmp module for monitoring network flows: bsnmp-pcap

Harti Brandt wrote:
> I probably missed something here. Any other conflicts? Can we move bsnmp-pcap
> to 207? And does bsnmp-jails conflict with something?

Like Shteryana said, it seems like it does conflict...

Would it work to have 1111 and 1112? I used those while the software was
in development (blush) and it's deployed as such on a couple dozen
production servers I've been running bsnmp-jails and bsnmp-pcap on.

If not, then any other two numbers are fine. Once I hear officially,
I'll roll new releases.

Cheers,

Stef Walter