Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:22:08 +0200 (EET)
From:      Alexander <amour@blade.elitsat.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question about natd ...

Hello,

I'm running FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE
I'm using it to masquerade my internal network.
The router has 1 real ip address on the external interface
and on the internal there is a local network (192.168.30.0/24)
I have 8 more real-ip addresses and I want to group some of the
internal ip addresses to masquerade to the internet with one of the
real, other internal with other external ...
for example:
	192.168.30.100-120  with X.Y.Z.209
	192.168.30.240-245  with X.Y.Z.210
	192.168.30.60-70    with X.Y.Z.212