Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 1998 14:22:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com>
Cc:        Nelson <rjn103s@mgr3.k12.mo.us>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Block site lists?

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Matthew Hunt wrote:
> The original question is ambiguous.  My impression, due to the mention
> of squid, was that he wants to prevent web access to some sites by
> using a proxy.  Since he's posting from a k12 site, he may want to
> prevent the kiddies from getting porn from the net, and so on.

Re-reading the question, you may be right.  In that case the RBL
would be of limited use, but would keep the kiddies from seeing
spammer web sites if he implemented the BGP version :)

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com