Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 2015 08:13:15 +0100
From:      sara <sara@sinodun.com>
To:        Patrick Kelsey <pkelsey@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, jones@sdf.org
Subject:   Re: TCP Fast Open (RFC7413) for FreeBSD

> On 2 Sep 2015, at 02:19, Patrick Kelsey <pkelsey@freebsd.org> wrote:
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> About two weeks from now, I will be starting work on server-side TCP =
Fast Open (TFO) support for FreeBSD head and stable/10, with the =
intention of having patches up for review by November.  This message is =
an attempt to uncover any existing work on TFO for FreeBSD, as the =
existence of such work may change my plans.
>=20
> Copying Sara Dickinson and Tom Jones due to this thread: =
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2015-January/040910.html =
<https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2015-January/040910.html>=
.

Patrick,=20

This is great news - many thanks for keeping me updated.=20

Sara.=20