Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 2009 07:08:49 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Assistance wanted to port Sage

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

Sage (www.sagemath.org) is a free, open-source, mathematics software
system licensed under the GPL. It combines the power of many existing
open-source packages into a common Python-based interface.  Its
mission is to create a viable free open source alternative to Magma,
Maple, Mathematica and Matlab.  It was originally developed on Linux
but people are working on porting it to a variety of other OSs - Solaris,
OS-X and Windows and I'm working on a FreeBSD port.

My status can be found at http://wiki.sagemath.org/freebsd/sage-4.1

If anyone is interested in assisting with this effort, please contact me.

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB--