Date:      Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:56:25 +0300 (EEST)
From:      "Alexey V.Vinogradov" <alexv@Sun.Farlep.Net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   about change passwd

Hello!
I have some problem with master.passwd
If I change password for user, I have in master.passwd this string:
"user:$1$.....(many letters,15-20):..etc"
After two day, if I change password for this user, in master.passwd placed another string:
"user:NsnfiuwHDEnNs(13 letters always):..etc"
How this change security situation in my network?
How man can change password crypt style from any network?
How I can change this situation and change password crypt style.