Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2014 05:47:01 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   rsu0: could not send site survey command 0

What is the meaning of this message?  I find my wireless connection has gone down and get that message on ttyv1, making that console unusable, at least temporarily.

I logged in on another root console and typed
ifconfig wlan0 down
and that seems to have stopped the ill message.

Not good enough, I had to type
ifconfig wlan0 destroy
before starting up again, which I was able to do; svn update of ports appeared successful.

But I am still curious about the meaning of that message.

WLAN device is Hiro H50191 USB wireless adapter, chipset RTL8191SU.

Tom