Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2013 05:30:11 -0500
From:      Brett Wynkoop <wynkoop@wynn.com>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BeagleBone System Hang

Greeting-

Ok tonight before trying to install the world I just built I decided to
back up my 8G microsd to my laptop.

On the Bone I ran:

dd if=/dev/mmcsd0 | gzip -c | nc laptop 12345

With of course the correct receiving nc and dd on the other side.

The result was:

aintc0: Spurious interrupt detected (0xffffffff)
[...]

and the loss of network connectivity as well as the inability to
terminate the process with ctl-C and the inability to background it
with ctl-Z.

I have no idea what aintc is, but what ever it is I bet we need to do
some driver work related to it.

-Brett

 --

wynkoop@wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt