Date:      Tue, 6 May 2008 15:26:40 -0400
From:      "Shaun Sabo" <shaun.bsd@gmail.com>
To:        "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.org>
Cc:        Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.0 SATA Controller

I think that there is a serious driver problem with my motherboard and
freebsd 7.0 and im not sure if its worth putting too much more work into
trying to get it to run. I think that im going to use the 6.3 release for
now and maybe when 7.1 is released the driver problem will have worked its
way out.