Date:      Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:59:48 +0000
From:      Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
To:        Dan Pelleg <daniel+fbsdm@pelleg.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wireless USB presenter

--> Dan Pelleg <daniel+fbsdm@pelleg.org> writes:
> I'm considering purchasing a wireless device for remotely paging down and
> up in a presentation (preferably also with a laser pointer). Do the USB
> ones typically require special drivers or do they Just Work with uhid(4)?
>
> Specifically I'm thinking of the Targus wireless remote presenter or the
> Honeywell PowerPresenter RF.

I have a Targus wireless remote, which is detected as:

  ukbd0: Innovace USB RF Keyboard, rev 1.10/3.02, addr 2, iclass 3/1
  kbd1 at ukbd0
  uhid0: Innovace USB RF Keyboard, rev 1.10/3.02, addr 2, iclass 3/1

under a recent 4-STABLE, but doesn't appear to attach as a mouse. Any
suggestions for getting it working would be appreciated.

Colin