Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:49:07 -0400
From:      jason <jason@ec.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   nforce 2 drivers aren't working

Has anyone with a nforce2 board got the agp working?  I have been trying
on my machine with the new driver /usr/src/sys/pci/agp_nvidia.c.  When I
load it as a module or compile it in I have problems.  The cml is fine.
When I start gnome or X the system freezes with a black screen, there is
hard drive activity, and no response to keyboard input.  I'm trying to
rewrite the driver, but this is my first time at writting a driver.  Any
experiencies anyone has had would be helpful, and I can post any info
anyone else thinks is relevent.
Thanks,
Jason