Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 1997 23:43:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Louis-Philippe Alain <xenub@boisfrancs.qc.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DNS and virtual server

Hi,
	I have trouble adding a new domain name to my DNS database. Here
is what I did. First of all, I created a new IP on my network card. The
new IP is 207.253.52.11 . After that, I edited /etc/named.boot and added a
new primary server entry (my domain name is registered) for my new domain
name. Then I created a file for my DNS database called
/etc/namedb/my_new_domain.qc.ca . And I finnally edited my httpd.conf file
for adding a virtual server. I thought this was the procedure. When I ping
my new domain, it return the right IP (207.253.52.11) but when I try to
get access to the www site that is suppose to be on this new domain, I get
the same document as with my old domain. And my document root in
httpd.conf are setted correctly for each domain (they don't point out to
the same document). Where should I look for mistake? Where it could be?

Thanks a lot!

Louis-Philippe Alain