Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2001 14:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ann kok <annkok2001@yahoo.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: openssh

Dear Kris

I just checked that www port has the following
What is the different?

apache+mod_ssl-1.3.20+2.8.4
The Apache 1.3 webserver with SSL/TLS functionality
Long description | Package | Sources
Maintained by: rse@engelschall.com
Requires: mm-1.1.3
Also listed in: Security

apache+ssl-1.3.12.1.40
Apache-SSL: Apache secure webserver integrating
OpenSSL
Long description | Package | Sources | Main Web Site
Maintained by: adam@algroup.co.uk
Also listed in: Security

Thanks