Date:      Sun, 3 May 1998 18:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        dstenn@fanfic.org
Cc:        girgen@partitur.se, FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: enlightenment-0.13.3

 * | +JPEG_LIB_VERSION=80

 * I've made the change and is currently recompiling jpeg.  I'll keep you
 * posted.

For the umpteenth time: DO NOT MAKE THIS CHANGE.  Whoever keeps
posting this bogus solution, please stop.  This is HARMFUL.

Please try the latest jpeg port or package (preferred), and get back
if that doesn't fix it for you.

Satoshi (who really hates all CAPS but can't help)

P.S. If you already made this change and recompiled jpeg, you need to
delete the shared library (libjpeg.so.80.0 in /usr/local/lib) by hand.