Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:36:22 +0200
From:      Krassimir Slavchev <krassi@bulinfo.net>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>,  freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SD card support?

M. Warner Losh wrote:
> In message: <45DD6E45.5000505@bulinfo.net>
>             Krassimir Slavchev <krassi@bulinfo.net> writes:
> : Hello,
> :
> : I've read that SD is not supported by qdmmc and now qdmmc does not exist
> : in the source tree.
> : Are the SD cards supported by mmcsd driver?
>
> Yes.  The qdmmc driver is no more.  The at91_mci driver is the host
> adapter driver, mmc is the bus, and mmcsd is support for mmc/sd cards
> (although only sd will work at the moment due to lack of hardware).

Good!

I am going to investigate why my SD card is not detected.

dmesg says only:

at91_mci0: Setting controller bus width to 1
at91_mci0: Setting controller bus width to 1
at91_mci0: Setting controller bus width to 1
at91_mci0: Setting controller bus width to 1
mmc0: setting transfer rate to 30.000MHz
at91_mci0: Setting controller bus width to 1

> : Also what this line in dmesg means:
> : 'Cannot get 100 Hz clock; using 100Hz'
> : May be something is not initialized?
>
> No, that just means you can't divide 32768 by 100 evenly.
>
> Warner

And another problem:

ate0: <EMAC> mem 0xdffbc000-0xdffbffff irq 24 on atmelarm0
ate0: Cannot find my PHY.
device_attach: ate0 attach returned 6

Looks like nothing on miibus. Very strange because the bootspi is able
to boot from tftp server.
The PHY is RTL8201CP and I use rlphy driver which is for RTL8201L.

Any hints where to look?

Thanks in advance