Date:      Tue, 9 May 1995 00:01:23 -0500
From:      procecorjb@Vir.com (Robert Burns)
To:        bugs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Pine Bug

I have recently compiled Pine after downloading the most current port
and I have have experienced the following problem:

I connect to my host {vir.com/pop3} and after logging in,
I get a message that I have x messages in my "inbox". Then
when I try to open my inbox, after loading a few messages,
pine aborts with the message:

Bug in Pine detected: "Recieved abort signal".
Exiting Pine

When extracting and reading news however, all is fine.

I've tried both the "popper" and "ipop3d" POP interfaces and there is no
difference.

Has this been reported before, is there a fix?

Robert Burns
procecorjb@vir.com
mtl,ca