Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:41:41 -0500
From:      "Gray, David" <David_W_Gray@tvratings.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD mobile list'" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Proxim RangeLAN-DS

Does anyone know anything about the Proxim RangeLAN-DS 802.11b cards?
There is a Proxim Harmony entry in pccard.conf, but this is the
RangeLAN (which they advertise as 'fully compatible' with the
Harmony kit - which is, of course, meaningless at the driver
level.)

Tell ya what, tell me if I can get it going under FreeBSD, and I'll
tell you where to find them for <$40 brand new.