Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:05:19 +0100
From:      Alex Huth <ahuth@lanworks.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Openoffice port build failure

Hi!
> I'm truing to build the Openoffive port on a 4.7 STABLE system (cvsuped
> main and ports about a week aho), and it's failing like this:
>
> checking for STLport4 headers... using internal stlport.
> configure: error: /usr/local/linux-jdk1.3.1/bin/javac not found set
> with_jdk_hom
> =3D=3D=3D>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
> Please report the problem to openoffice@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and atta=
ch
> the
>
> "/usr/ports/editors/openoffice/work/oo_1.0.2_src/config_office/config.log"
>  including the output of the failure of your make command.
>  Also, it might
> be a good idea to provide an overview of all
> packages installed on your
>  system (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
>  *** Error code 1
>  Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.
>
> What can I do to corect this?

I=B4m just building OpenOffice on 5.0 ( start was 7 hours ago ;-) ). There =
is a=20
lot of stuff to download manually. Do this, move it to the dir=B4s and it s=
eem=20
to compile fine ...

maybe in 10 - 20 hours i could say if it is ok! ;-)

So long ...

Alex Huth

=2D-=20
Unix like TeePee no windows, no gates, Apache inside.