Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 1995 13:13:42 -0500
From:      Steve Rose <srose@cns.mr.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   receiving mail - how??

I'm looking for some help on setting up FreeBSD 2.05 and mail.
Currently, I have a standalone machine with a ppp connection to the
net. I have all (most) of the ip services running fine, such as ftp,
telnet, www, etc and I am able to SEND mail just fine. The problem
I'm having is that I'm unable to RECEIVE any mail on this machine.
I've searched the Usenet archives and relavent FAQ's with no
success. Can someone point me in the right direction or provide some
assistance?

BTW, I'm a sysadmin type, not a programmer, so I don't have the
skills to hack anything beyond the basics <g>.

Thanks

Steve.