Date:      Mon, 06 Dec 1999 17:18:26 -0500
From:      Mike Steinfeld <mike@freebsdbox.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp connection drops after 10 minutes

hi all,

I have multiple dialup accounts and it does not matter which one i am
using
after about being connected for aprox 10 minutes, my connection keep
dropping
and its really starting to get on my nerves.

Anyone have any ideas what maybe the cause of this. I has never happened
before
on any other of my freeBSd box's just this one imparticular.

any suggestions or help would greatly be appreciated,

oh on another note it started happening about a week or so a go. This
box has
been up for at least 3 weeks.

thanks,
mike