Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 05:47:27 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        mbendiks@eunet.no (Marius Bendiksen), dillon@earth.backplane.com (Matt Dillon), arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/etc inetd.conf

> > >     isn't poked full of holes when someone turns inetd on without looking
> > >     at inetd.conf.  I can't imagine why anyone would do that, I guess

[ ... ]

> I like the idea of an "anal" package, though...

Specifically, it is exactly the sort of thing I would install
_after_ I was sure everything was working in SSH-land, rather
than relying on the "automatic" process not failing.  People
may want to consider that it is more security conscious to use
an out-of-band mechanism to establish the key set, anyway.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.