Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 1997 14:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      hsn <hsn@42is.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        hsn@colonel.42inc.com (hsn)
Subject:   Re: Routeing Strangeness

Hi again -

I know this is a little annoying, but I know the routing info and
ifconfig(uration) is correct... this machine has been in operation
for about
6 months, and nothing has changed there. I don't relish giving
this info out to the whole archived world for security reasons...
If anyone really thinks that the problem could lie there, please
let me know.

The problem seems to be with arp lookups. "route get" on various
machines has all the right answers.

Has anyone seen a problem wherein only one machine on a network
can get an arp table entry?

Thanks.

-j