Date:      Wed, 9 Oct 1996 20:47:21 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Adam David <adam@veda.is>
To:        asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        adam@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit:  ports/audio/rplay Makefile ports/audio/rplay/files md5 ports/audio/rplay/patches patch-aa patch-ab

> You forgot to update the comment in both this and nas Makefiles. :)
>
> Satoshi

You must mean the "version required" comment. I am wary to change it for
subminor version numbers, since I support the view that foo-1.1b5 should
have a version_required of 1.1 rather than 1.1b5. However, since I remember
no discussion on this subject and I have not brought it up myself until now,
I left it unchanged until the policy is clear.

Adam