Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:11:56 -0500
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Cc:        Roar Pettersen <roar.pettersen@uib.no>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: amd64 6.2-BETA3 unexpexted reboot

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 08:31, Roar Pettersen wrote:
> Hello !
>
> > You didn't display the backtrace, the most important bit.
> >
> > Are you getting em watchdog timeouts during regular server operation,
> > or just during dumping?
>
> We are only getting dumps, and here is the backtrack :

This panic might be fixed by this:

mohans      2006-11-22 23:06:27 UTC

  FreeBSD src repository

  Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_6_2)
    sys/kern             uipc_socket.c
  Log:
  Fix a race in soclose() where connections could be queued to the
  listening socket after the pass that cleans those queues. This
  results in these connections being orphaned (and leaked). The fix
  is to clean up the so queues after detaching the socket from the
  protocol. Thanks to ups and jhb for discussions and a thorough code
  review.
  Approved by: re

  Revision       Changes    Path
  1.242.2.6.2.1  +23 -23    src/sys/kern/uipc_socket.c

--
John Baldwin