Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:38:23 -0400
From:      Tony Giaccone <giacconefamily@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org

I'm curious about the difference between FreeBSD and Darwin when it
comes to drivers. In particular, I have a Toshiba, laptop, that I've
installed Darwin on and would like to get a wireless networking card
installed and working. I imagine I'm dreaming to think it's as simple
as re-compiling the driver for the FreeBSD Xircom PCMCIA card on Darwin
and installing that.  Can someone either confirm that I'm dreaming or
give me some idea of how difficult a task this might be.

I don't subscribe to this list, so direct replies in email would be
helpful.

Tony Giaccone