Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:41:40 +1000
From:      Christopher Vance <vance@aurema.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsddom and java's flaming hoops

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 07:25:27PM -0400, Tim Middleton wrote:
>Do I overstate? Did I mention I'm a little frustrated? No offence intended to
>anyone personally... I am grateful for your hard work patching and whatnot.
>But I am ... frustrated with all this crap...

So why don't you complain to Sun, who are the people requiring you to
click through that stupid license?

Or are you merely complaining that the FreeBSD people who work hard to
port this stuff for you are attempting to obey the requirements Sun
have placed on them?

I have compiled versions between 1.1 and 1.4 at different times on my
machines, with mo unreasonable problems.  If you're not using
portupgrade and a recent cvsup of /usr/ports, I'd suggest your
problems are self-inflicted.

--
Christopher Vance