Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 00:07:18 -0400
From:      Ryan Fitzgerald <rfitz@capecod.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

I want to run FreeBSD on my computer supplementary to Windows 95.  I have a 5 gig hard drive  using FAT 32 file system that's only half used, I want to set aside around 750 - 1000 MB for FreeBSD without losing my  existing Windows setup.  When I try and us FIPS.EXE in the /TOOLS directory, I get an error message like this:

Error: Unknown Filesystem: 0Bh

File ERRORS.TXT not found - no verbose messages available

Bye!

I just want to know if there are any other shareware or freeware tools that will allow me to re-partition my HD without losing any information.

Thanks,

Ryan Fitzgerald
r-fitz@rocketmail.com