Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 13:04:37 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LINT not up to date

> They're both in LINT.  Look again.
>
> # grep "Id" LINT
> #       $Id: LINT,v 1.467 1998/09/17 03:15:30 msmith Exp $
> # egrep 'SCSI_CAM|SCSI_DELAY' LINT
> options         SCSI_DELAY=8000 # Be pessimistic about Joe SCSI device

It needs to be documented, both in LINT and in the 3.0 release notes that
this is *NOT* in seconds any more.  Also document here, what it is
measured in.

I've currently got SCSI_DELAY=20 in my pre-CAM kernel.  Wouldn't like to
see what would happen if I don't change it.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.ucdavis.edu  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)