Date:      Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:27:32 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>
Cc:        jamie@host-997.news.landeg.com, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Opera press release

Arjan,

Woo hoo!  Yes, this is newsworthy.

I was on call last week, which meant that I got no sleep and that
everything I was doing got put on hold.  But we should do something
about this!

(Tonight, though, I have to hurry up and get the errata for my book to
the publisher, so they can print more copies.  Apparently the first
printing of Absolute BSD is all accounted for, and they need more
Right Now.  :-)

==ml

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons