Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:25:11 -0700
From:      Joseph Maxwell <jemaxwell@jaymax.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: C - Compiler binaries for FreeBSD

Hi Larry,
Sorry for not making myself clear. I do have one in the base, installed on the HD an older version, I am attempting to install gcc-3.2.3 the latest version but cannot get it to install properly. Downloaded the source from GNU but it has to be compiled with a C-compiler and mine apparently is not working
well, so I am looking for another binary compiler.
--  Joe  --