Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:31:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Roberson <jroberson@chesapeake.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   New signal code going in.

Over the next few hours I'll be commiting initial support for the 1:1
threading code.  Mostly I'll be commiting the signal related bits.

I intend to break up this patch in to several smaller commits.  Each
commit should leave the tree in a stable, working, compilable state.  I
may screw something up though.  Just be aware that it will be a few hours
to get this all in while I test each mini patch and so on.

Cheers,
Jeff