Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 1995 12:17:09 +0000 ()
From:      Robert Burns <rjbproc@Vir.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Emacs & cons25 don' go

Since I upgraded to 2.05 emacs (19.28) does work properly with the "cons25"
termcap definition which I've been using since 2.0.

It seems to be either a refresh or scrolling problem. When I scroll
through a document, the status bar disappears and when I refresh the
screen "CTRL L" the window scroll position changes and the status bar
returns to normal. It's very annoying and unworkable.

The problem seems to with emacs, because cons25 works perfectly with other
applications, ie. pine & deco.

Robert Burns (rjbproc@vir.com)
Mtl., Ca.