Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 1998 07:51:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Troy Settle <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        "(ML) FreeBSD ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Routing and virtual hosts and lo0

Hey all,

I was under the impresson that I could bind virtual hosts to lo0, but I
can't seem to get the routing set up correctly for this to work.  Any
suggestions?

Alternatively (Additionally?), I'd like to be able to bind an entire /25
to either lo0 or fpx0, and only have that /25 injected into OSFP.  Any
suggestions?  My routing tables keep growing and growing.  It's getting
rather annoying.

Thanks,

--
  Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
  Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services