Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:11:05 +0100
From:      "Viktor Steinmann" <vs@neteducation.com>
To:        <greid@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: scriba-10b21

Hi

I just wanted to ask, if you're going to update that port to Build 28,
which has some major improvments over Build 21 (e.g. C-Compilation of
the Basic Source works now). I would greatly appreciate it ;-)

Thanks,
Viktor

 --
| NetEducation GmbH Professional Learning     |
| Viktor Steinmann, System-/Network Engineer  |