Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2006 02:59:05 +0100
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
To:        itetcu@people.tecnik93.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: dspam-devel-3.6.4.20060315.1518

Hello,

I am getting a ...

configure:28205: checking how to link SQLite libraries
configure:28235: cc -o conftest -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
-I/usr/local/include  -I/usr/local/include  -L/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib  -rdynamic conf
test.c -lsqlite3  -lm   >&5
/usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.so: undefined reference to `pthread_create'
/usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.so: undefined reference to `pthread_equal'
/usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.so: undefined reference to `pthread_join'

in config.log if building DSPAM with SQLite 3 support. This
is on FreeBSD 6.0 with a very recent ports tree (cvsuped today).

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Spammers, please please send any mail to:
Daniel S. Haischt <me_c@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt@daniel.stefan.haischt.name