Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:28:46 ADT
From:      "Jon Whalen" <jonwhalen@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Boca Modem

Hi there. I have a Boca 33.6 internal modem. I'm not sure of the exact model
number, but I was looking on the supported hardware section, and it said
'modems not supported' for all of the Boca models. Is this true? That
absolutely no Boca modems will work under FreeBSD? I'd really like to try it
out, but I want to be able to connect to the internet with it. Could you let
me know? Thank you in advance...

Jon Whalen
Technical Support Analyst
xwave Solutions