Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:59:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Sumbry][" <sumbry@affinity.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question regarding Virtual Interfaces

I've got a 3.3 box w/a handful of virtual interfaces on it.  The problem I
am having however, is that if I am on the local machine, I can't connect
(ie: ping or connect via http) to any of the virtual interfaces on the
machine.  Only attempts to connect to the main IP assigned to the
interface works.

Is there any way to disable this behavior, and if so, how?

TIA

-----
Sumbry][ | Affinity Hosting | http://affinity.net | sumbry@affinity.net
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by
killing all those who opposed them."