Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:01:25 -0700
From:      "Donald Burr" <dburr@borg-cube.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to keep two directory trees in sync?

I have a desktop and a laptop, and I need a way to keep a directory tree
synchronized between the two machines.  (yes, they are networked.)  (e.g. If
I make a change on the desktop machine, it should get propagated to the
laptop, and vice versa).

Basically what I am looking for is the FreeBSD/UNIX equivalent to the
function of the "My Briefcase" in Windows 9x, or the "HotSync" feature of
the PalmPilots.

If anyone has a script or a port that they would recommend, please let me
know.  Thanks!
--
Donald Burr - dburr@borg-cube.com
The Borg Collective - http://www.borg-cube.com/